SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > General

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19.09.2020, 21:49   #11
Galaxios
Boot Cleaner

Last edited by Leander; 21.09.2020 at 14:56. Reason: Posting this is against our forum rules:
Old 19.09.2020, 22:04   #12
Jeffo2000
International Player

I can only give you guys HOSPICE's point of view about how things happened.

What Gala wrote is correct. Hulk, Gala and me had a conversation about how we could score as many goals as possible against Andreosky.

We went Exert A Lot, thus risking to play a good team in the 1st round of the new season on Hold Back A Lot. We asked Crash to change around his clothes to add more points to his goalshooting skills, to have a bigger chance of scoring goals against Andrew.

We indeed tried 4 friendlies, to see how much impact those various things would have.
We won those friendlies 5-0, 6-0, 7-0 & 8-0. Which averages 6.5 goals per game. It would have absolutely been possible for us to win the championship playing against the regular Andreosky team, so why would we have needed to play against a bot team? If we scored 6 goals, we would have been champions. It wouldn't make sense to play against a bot team if we were capable of beating them on our own strength.

I would suggest to stop pointing the finger at HOSPICE and stop telling us that season 13 was a controversial championship to win. Don't you think we know that ourselves? We didn't celebrate the championship. We didn't want to win it like this. We KNOW this wasn't the right way to win the championship. I had MULTIPLE conversations with teammates after the season concluded and we ALL were NOT happy with winning the championship like this. Stop pointing the finger at HOSPICE when none of us have anything to do with it.

W5: Jeffo - HOSPICE
W6: Socrates - Dark World
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeffo2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 20.09.2020, 05:51   #13
Eraser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thibinho View Post
it doesn't seem good and right stuff to accuse others of having multi in other teams and influencing the results, without any proof.
Especially when you are the first to have a lot of multis everywhere, you should practice common sense and keep quiet. Instead of crying like a sissy.
if you read my message carefully, I write my ideas and after my idea there is always the (?)
About this; "Especially when you are the first to have a lot of multis everywhere, you should practice common sense and keep quiet. Instead of crying like a sissy."
Did you write your message while looking in the mirror?
The Following User Says Thank You to Eraser For This Useful Post:
Old 20.09.2020, 05:59   #14
Eraser

Last edited by Leander; 21.09.2020 at 14:58. Reason: posting screenshots of messages is against our forum rules
Old 20.09.2020, 06:23   #15
Eraser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffo2000 View Post
I can only give you guys HOSPICE's point of view about how things happened.

What Gala wrote is correct. Hulk, Gala and me had a conversation about how we could score as many goals as possible against Andreosky.

We went Exert A Lot, thus risking to play a good team in the 1st round of the new season on Hold Back A Lot. We asked Crash to change around his clothes to add more points to his goalshooting skills, to have a bigger chance of scoring goals against Andrew.

We indeed tried 4 friendlies, to see how much impact those various things would have.
We won those friendlies 5-0, 6-0, 7-0 & 8-0. Which averages 6.5 goals per game. It would have absolutely been possible for us to win the championship playing against the regular Andreosky team, so why would we have needed to play against a bot team? If we scored 6 goals, we would have been champions. It wouldn't make sense to play against a bot team if we were capable of beating them on our own strength.

I would suggest to stop pointing the finger at HOSPICE and stop telling us that season 13 was a controversial championship to win. Don't you think we know that ourselves? We didn't celebrate the championship. We didn't want to win it like this. We KNOW this wasn't the right way to win the championship. I had MULTIPLE conversations with teammates after the season concluded and we ALL were NOT happy with winning the championship like this. Stop pointing the finger at HOSPICE when none of us have anything to do with it.
Jeffo I full agree with you, except for the result of friendly mathces, the better test was 0-6 for HOSPICE at the 10:49. I accept your suggest to don't write about season 13, because you writed me:"Don't you think we know that ourselves? We didn't celebrate the championship. We didn't want to win it like this." This is a very good starting point.
Since you are not happy with this victory, why not delete it from your team wall?
About this: "Stop pointing the finger at HOSPICE when none of us have anything to do with it." - I ask questions, I have never stated ... after my phrases there is always the (?) I simply write all possible scenarious
I agree with the first post in the discussione of Fee and I am sure that you are good people, but my accusation is certain: Andreosky (without players) -HOSPICE 0-8. Your image is also damaged, so help us figure out who cheated. Thank you
Old 20.09.2020, 08:55   #16
Jack Sparrow

How many fond memories of 2012 of similar discussions.

Mmm, let's see, you are discussing the victory of a championship by goal difference in a game where the winner is not registered (Albo d'Oro), after a few hours from the end he immediately starts a new season as if nothing had happened before, free and in two to three months it will end.
What does it mean?

I read about accusations of multiaccount of some and of damaged images, but really? Are you serious when you write these things? Do you really believe it or do you have nothing more important to do in your real life and are you here writing?
It is an online game, it is just a simple game and it must be considered as such, our reputation and credibility are not at stake.
What's the point of all this?

Hospice demonstrated in the sequence of results they wrote that they could safely reach the final result without any difficulty.
Andrew stated that it was a coincidence (mistake) that formation.
If they really wanted to favor Hospice in the last game it would have been enough to play at a minimum and very aggressive, as the team is half inactive with players of little value.
What is the point of continuing this discussion?

But, if we want to make sense of something that does not have a sense, we must also blame the World Team and all those teams that favored the Hospice victory in the goal difference.
The World Team because they lost both games against Hospice, the second even 0-3 at home, it had never happened, instead they won against the Fight away, this too had never happened, 6 points against 3, 4 goals ( 1-0 3-0) against 0 (0-1 1-0).
We have to accuse the referee Sven who favored the victory of the World Team with red cards, with a draw ...
We must accuse the programmers that in the draw of the calendar there are no seeds to avoid direct clashes in sequence.
We must blame the luck that it was not on the side of the Fight.
If we really evaluate everything and not just what suits us, what sense does this discussion make?

If I remember correctly, previously the Fight always complained about another championship not won against Hospice, because in the last game the Viking, not interested in the final victory, played at minimum to be at the maximum in the new season and lost the game .
Can a team be free to play as it wants or does it have to worry about the interests of others (Fight)?

Also from a former Fight player I was told that the Infamous victory was favored by themselves with a wrong tactic, the Infamous did not deserve that victory, the championship was distorted so as not to win Hospice and Viking.

I ask the Co.Ma., are the Fights the team that certify the victories of the championships and establish their regularity?

I turn to Fight, be good and play, don't be children.

I always say this and I will never tire of repeating it, you can be stronger than your opponent, but if you don't have luck on your side, you don't win.

After the first victory in season 10 (good and lucky), we of the World Team know something about seasons that don't go the right way, instead Hospice, in addition to always being at the top, which helps, they often have luck, events on their side.
However, neither We nor Hospice do the witch hunt when we don't win.

Do not rush into your answers, we will meet again next Saturday or Sunday.

CHAMPIONSHIPS WON

S4 ITA: PERLA NERA 76 + 5 personal

S3 ITA: INTEMPESTUS BMC 22 + 32 CLUB PARADISO

W5: WORLD TEAM 1 + 1
INFAMOUS FC
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jack Sparrow For This Useful Post:
Old 21.09.2020, 15:02   #17
Leander
Community Manager

I have removed Eraser's screenshots. Posting the content of private messages and emails (this also includes tickets) and talking about bans in public is against our rules!

So is calling someone a liar.

https://forum-int.soccerstar.com/showthread.php?t=2

b) Privacy & identity:

Do not post private messages without the written consent of all involved parties.
Do not post private messages or emails sent to you by gamestaff.
Fraud and defamation are forbidden.
Do not post on behalf of banned forum members.
Do not post with other accounts.
Do not pose as another user or member of the support team.
Do not talk about bans, warnings and banned or warned users. Example: "user x has been banned for x days", "why has user x been banned?"
Do not post content, links, nicknames and account names with the sole purpose of insulting users!

I have locked this thread.
Please follow our rules.

If you have problems with players and bans, talk to staff personally (email, ticket, PM)!

SoccerStar Community Manager
[email protected]

Last edited by Leander; 21.09.2020 at 15:10.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread