SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Club Section > W1 International > Club Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Club Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your club and recruit new members!

Old 25.10.2019, 09:01   #21
Alanis
Academy Player

Thumbs up Recruitment ON

GIRL POWER
1st League

Coach 77% (50+27)
Manager 77% (50+27)
Stadium 50%
Challenges 27/48

New update, now we're in 1st league and we're doing great !!!
Thanks to four new players we are now doing a great championship and we are currently in 6th place in the ranking!
Our goal is to improve gradually, we are also trying to win the challenges and for now we are succeeding
We obviously need new reinforcements, recruitment is always open for players over 50,000 of ability, while the under can send me a PM on the game that will be contacted.
We would like to create a top team, we are no longer just a female team and we have replaced the pink with the blue in the uniform, we are ready to recruit anyone who wants to help us realize a dream.
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested, the Girl Power doors are open !!!

Support us!
Alanis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alanis For This Useful Post:
Old 04.11.2019, 22:43   #22
Alanis
Academy Player

Talking 5th place!!!

GIRL POWER
1st League

Coach 80% (50+30)
Manager 80% (50+30)
Stadium 50%
Challenges 30/48

Our first season ends in 1st league with a very nice 5th place !!!
For a newly promoted team it is a great result, thanks to an excellent market that allowed us to strengthen the team
Now let's just think about partying that from tomorrow we'll start thinking about the new season.
The recruitment is always open for all the over 50,000 of abilities, we have passed the 30th challenge and we have a completely enhanced company, why don't you come and play with us?
We are eager to meet new people, those who want to enter and are under 50,000 skills can write me a PM in game and I will answer
Support us!

Last edited by Alanis; 04.11.2019 at 22:48.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alanis For This Useful Post:
Old 25.11.2019, 09:07   #23
Alanis
Academy Player

Thumbs up HIGH RANKING

GIRL POWER
1st League

Coach 84% (50+34)
Manager 84% (50+34)
Stadium 50%
Challenges 34/48

Last season ended with a new 5th place, now that we are a consolidated 1st league team.
Some top players have joined our team this season, plus others who joined last season, now we are a very strong team and we are aiming for the top positions!
We have a new beautiful uniform now, black / green with yellow borders, we absolutely want to approach a dream called first place!
We are always looking for players over 50,000 in defense and in midfield, anyone who wants to join me contact me here or on the game.
Girl Power is becoming a top team, join us !!!

My new look in our new uniform

Last edited by Alanis; 25.11.2019 at 09:13.