SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 10.06.2020, 11:36   #1
Defensor
Boot Cleaner

Unhappy THE END

Unfortunately, I must end my soccerstar carrer. I am too exhausted mentally for that game and tired of w5/w6 arguing, cheating mess. I found new activites to do, so i decided to abandon that game and do that what i really like.

I want to put thanks on some good guys i met:

First, Tasos (BiancoVerde) which has ended his carrer here too. You were always be my bro, thanks to you i was active and take part on the game live, i hope that you will pass university <3

Second, Gerit (Fee). To this day i feel pain when i must abandon you on w5, you seriously do not deserve that, you are one of the most positive, sympathic and innocent person i met here.

Third, The Scare Tactic W6 Team, including Levo (MeDix/Meliodas), Kevin (NiveK), Rahn(SebastianR), Apache(ULTRA), Shentax(Mentos), Gala, Zippeel and Adaminek. I am sorry that i abandoned you on that crucial moment, that was very fun to play and i hope that sometimes you win the championship on w6.

Fourth, The Legends FC W4 Team, including Hypernick. Thanks to you i can make my dream of seeing and fight all first 30 challenges (with a CARPE DIEM help which i aprreciate).

Fifth, Dani(Kaos) and Gabriel(Ale). You were also my buddies like the rest, when i was on alu/star trouble I always can count on you, you was like teachers of the game.

And sixth, the most annoying and love arguing person on the world, Alberto(God/Raiden). I love you retard and i miss the our cursing times on infamous W5, hope you feel good in baguettes.

For the end, I want to give thanks also to my team rivals on w5/w6, rest of the people for that time good spent and the Community Manager Leander. That game will be abandoned on 2021, so have fun until that game will be a piece of history.

Regards and best wishes to all!
Defensor

Last edited by Defensor; 10.06.2020 at 11:38.
Defensor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Defensor For This Useful Post:
Old 10.06.2020, 12:10   #2
Jeffo2000
International Player

Sad to see you go bud. I enjoyed playing with you on W4. Take care and best of luck in whatever you're aiming to achieve

W5: Jeffo - Viking Empire
W6: Socrates - Dark World
Jeffo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jeffo2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 11.06.2020, 11:44   #3
fee
Boot Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defensor View Post
Unfortunately, I must end my soccerstar carrer. I am too exhausted mentally for that game and tired of w5/w6 arguing, cheating mess. I found new activites to do, so i decided to abandon that game and do that what i really like.

I want to put thanks on some good guys i met:

First, Tasos (BiancoVerde) which has ended his carrer here too. You were always be my bro, thanks to you i was active and take part on the game live, i hope that you will pass university <3

Second, Gerit (Fee). To this day i feel pain when i must abandon you on w5, you seriously do not deserve that, you are one of the most positive, sympathic and innocent person i met here.

Third, The Scare Tactic W6 Team, including Levo (MeDix/Meliodas), Kevin (NiveK), Rahn(SebastianR), Apache(ULTRA), Shentax(Mentos), Gala, Zippeel and Adaminek. I am sorry that i abandoned you on that crucial moment, that was very fun to play and i hope that sometimes you win the championship on w6.

Fourth, The Legends FC W4 Team, including Hypernick. Thanks to you i can make my dream of seeing and fight all first 30 challenges (with a CARPE DIEM help which i aprreciate).

Fifth, Dani(Kaos) and Gabriel(Ale). You were also my buddies like the rest, when i was on alu/star trouble I always can count on you, you was like teachers of the game.

And sixth, the most annoying and love arguing person on the world, Alberto(God/Raiden). I love you retard and i miss the our cursing times on infamous W5, hope you feel good in baguettes.

For the end, I want to give thanks also to my team rivals on w5/w6, rest of the people for that time good spent and the Community Manager Leander. That game will be abandoned on 2021, so have fun until that game will be a piece of history.

Regards and best wishes to all!
Defensor

hello deffy,
it's a shame you quit and I'm sad about it
but real life always has priority.
I wish you all the best in your real life and good luck with everything !!!
take care my boy !!
your gerit
fee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fee For This Useful Post:
Old 12.06.2020, 14:40   #4
Leander
Community Manager

Thanks for playing! Take care!

SoccerStar Community Manager
[email protected]
Leander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post: