SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Club Section > W4 International > Club Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Club Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your club and recruit new members!

Old 07.07.2019, 14:57   #1
LKS

Cool NEW ADVENTURE !

FOUNDER TEAM

OUR JERSEY

Designed by Lych Lagerfeld

NEW NAME, NEW TEAM: After the leaders of Allstars & Allstars 2 got inactive, we decided to go a new way with a new name. We got a new captain, Powergirl, but the same target as before: Getting to the top of the league! There will be some social media coming up here, so stay tuned

Last edited by LKS; 07.07.2019 at 17:18. Reason: Update
LKS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LKS For This Useful Post:
Old 09.07.2019, 20:30   #2
LKS

Arrow Update #1

Hello Kickerstar-Community !

Since monday, we official scoring under our new name NEW DAWN.
Till now, we didn't lost --> 3 Games, 3 Wins, 11 Goals
I hope it goes this way!

But we also have a bad update. Ramzesik left us to The Invincibles. Thanks for your support and good luck on your new adventure!

Stay tuned for an interview with our captain Powergirl. If you have questions please send them to me

See you on Field !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LKS For This Useful Post:
Old 11.07.2019, 21:22   #3
LKS

Post Interview with Powergirl

INTERVIEW

Hello Kickerstar-Forum readers!
Yesterday we met Powergirl, the captain of NEW DAWN, at cafe "Soccerino". Today we bring you the first interview with her, the leader of the new team.

Reporter: Hello Powergirl. First of all thank you for the invitation to this nice location. Readers were asking us constantly for a interview with you.

Powergirl: Welcome at my favorite cafe. I'm happy too, that it finally worked out.

Reporter: Then let us start before the cafe gets cold. For how long are you playing? You look like a experienced player on the field.

Powergirl: I'm playing since S6, that will be over 7 years now.

Reporter: That's a long time! Your currently a pretty known player and could be playing for teams, which has champion ambitions. Why did you decide to lead this new project?

Powergirl: I came to Allstar for the chance to get a champion. Sadly the captain got inactive and many players left. But Lych and LKS convinced me of their idea of a new start with the so called "second team". We talked about that idea pretty much and i dedcided not just to be a part of it but leading it. I see a lot of potential in our team and i'm sure we can reach a lot in the future.

Reporter: What do a expert think? Who will be champion of this season and can you hunt for the titel in your first full season?

Powergirl: It would be a dream. No seriously, i think we are good prepared for the best of the rest behind the 3 big teams. Top 4 should be our realistic target for next season. To the second question, i think CARPE DIEM will get champion this season. Sorry, i mean the expert thinks ...

Reporter: One last question before the cake is coming. How is the atmosphere in the team and is anyone known for beeing the ""team clown"?

Powergirl: The atmosphere ist pretty good. We are a mainly german team, so we can understand each other pretty well. Besides that, we speak englisch on the field for our mulitlanguage team mates. Our so called "team clown" is Lychnobius "Lych". He knows what to say for a lot of laughers in the team cabin or on the pitch.

Reporter: Thank you for the interview! Now lets eat a piece of cake.

Little news: Onoires got to 13k! // Duality got to 9k! // Lychnobius got to 12k!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LKS For This Useful Post:
Old 12.07.2019, 00:07   #4
ddouglas
Academy Player

Thumbs up

good luck
Old 12.07.2019, 17:12   #5
Leander
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKS View Post
Thank you for the interview! Now lets eat a piece of cake.
Yummy! Cake!

SoccerStar Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com
Leander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Old 12.07.2019, 20:50   #6
LKS

Arrow Update #2

Transfer market updates:

Bman (OutRacism): A brilliant defender with allrounder qualities. We are happy to announce that he signed a contract for next season.

Kenji (United FC): Pretty fast and got technical skills from another level. It were intense and long discusions with his manager but we are happy that he will support us next season too.

Melbar (Inaktive): He retired from football this season and will take a position in our club, where he doesn't have to run that much.

Nevertheless we're still searching 2 Players on all positions except goalkeeper. We appreciate 9k+ Players but we are open for negotiations.

Special thanks: NEW DAWN congratulates CARPE DIEM for their second title. Great season guys, you appreciated that a lot. If you have time, come over and let us have a beer

Last edited by LKS; 12.07.2019 at 21:36. Reason: prescribed
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LKS For This Useful Post:
Old 13.07.2019, 15:07   #7
LKS

Thumbs up Bman

Our first official new player arrived today. In order to get to know him a little, we made player cards. Other Players will follow.
Welcome Bman!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LKS For This Useful Post:
Old 16.07.2019, 20:56   #8
LKS

Talking Update #3 (CARPE DIEM)

Hello Kickerstar-Forum!

First of all the good news:
-We got a perfekt start with 3 wins out of 3 games
-KHAN (10,6k) is our new goalie. Rumors say he is related to the real Kahn.
-Kenji (12,5k) got announced last week, but he is now offically wearing our jersey.

There are still bad news:
-Duality left us after 7 seasons to liverpool. We thank you a lot but could also understand that you went away for a new journey. We wish you all the best.
-Niel left us. He decided to fully concentrate on his lottery addiction.
-MadTowels got inactive. He is currently visiting his cousin in Namibia and could imagine to open a football school there. If you do that we wish you all the best too.

Searching:
In order to reach our season goal we highly searching new players. Midfield~8k // Defence~10k // Attack~10k. Just use the ads or write us

Special Thanks:
CARPE DIEM for their official title no.2 !

Last edited by LKS; 16.07.2019 at 20:59. Reason: prescribed
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LKS For This Useful Post:
Old 16.07.2019, 21:19   #9
alemonstro

Thank you for recognition and for the creative attitude! The community grows and gets more excited every time people do it! Congratulations LKS!!
The community needs more people like that!

your monster xD
alemonstro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alemonstro For This Useful Post:
Old 17.07.2019, 00:23   #10
Neto MF

Thanks LKS ����������
Neto MF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neto MF For This Useful Post:

Tags
new team, players