SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Club Section > W5 International > Player Profiles

Notices

Player Profiles Introduce your SoccerStar

Old 11.03.2020, 22:41   #1
TheBest

Default TheBest

Hello everyone!

My name is Jakub, I am 44 years old dad living in Slovakia.

I used to play this game long time ago on Czech server 1, stopped playing because it didn't actually lead me to nothing, I think there wasn't active community or very spoiled community, don't remember much.

I started playing again on W5 from day one and found my skill combo kinda later what brought me on lower place in the leaderboard, but I'm still "TheBest" haha.

Most of you know, that I am now kinda like a "migratory bird" and I'm travelling from Club to Club, because I want to meet new people and what is it like to play in every different top Club on this server.
My journey started in galacticos, because it was Czech Club and I knew captain from Czech server 1 but he went inactive from third day, so I decided to move on and found Club InfamousFC.

Infamous FC- Really great club with nice players in it, which knows each other for the very long time from other servers, it's like big family. The captain (now Bianco) is very good leader, experienced from other servers as well. I am kinda upset I (actually we) couldn't manage to get the title with the boys, but I told to Bianco that next season he deserves the title for his club. For anyone who wants to join to Infamous, I would really recommend it, there are nice people, however, Pluto wasn't very happy that I'm leaving but hopefully everything is alright between us mate. :-)

After Infamous, my journey continued to HOSPICE. Oh maaan, this club is SICK! I feel like HOSPICE has a little bit more experience with this game, but these are only my thoughts, prove me wrong if neccessary. :-)
I need to tell, that we had very good tactics from tge very first match to the very last match, and as you could see, we haven't lost any match so far. well, at all. :-)
On top of that, we are the furthest with the Challengers (now 14/50) from the whole server! Good job to all from the HOSPICE!

My journey from HOSPICE will continue most likely to Viking Empire, I wanted to go first to Ultimate, but since the leader has confirmed two defenders for upcoming season, I wasn't able to join there, so hopefully next time Rasmus! :-) After Ultimate, hopefully I will decide where to finally stay. For now my Heart beat for HOSPICE, nothing against Infamous, there are really GREAAAT people, but I felt better in HOSPICE. :-)

This is everything from me and my introduction. Stay positive and love each other throughout whole community. And now I can finally react to other posts as well, haha.
TheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheBest For This Useful Post:
Old 11.03.2020, 22:48   #2
Galaxios
Boot Cleaner

Thank you for the time we had together in HOSPICE! It really was a great season and I hope we can play together again soon

All the best, for TheBest!
Old 12.03.2020, 06:51   #3
korn

Hospice, a name a guarantee hahaha!
it was a pleasure to play with you, we hope to meet again !!

See you next Jakub!
korn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to korn For This Useful Post:
Old 12.03.2020, 09:57   #4
TheBest

Default Staying in HOSPICE

Leader of Viking Empire wrote me, that he has discussed with his team wheter it makes any sense to invite me for one season or not. The answer was negative, so I will remain in HOSPICE for one more season, and then, hopefully, I will go to Ultimate to meet new players.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheBest For This Useful Post:
Old 12.03.2020, 13:56   #5
Biancoverde
Captain

Talking :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBest View Post
Hello everyone!

nothing against Infamous, there are really GREAAAT people, but I felt better in HOSPICE. :-)

No problem Jakob , you offered so much on our team.
Here in Infamous FC we are some friends from w1 w2 w3 w4 .

I will always accept you here , but I think you have already found where you belong to , and it is very nice that you made a strong friendship with a team

Last edited by Biancoverde; 12.03.2020 at 14:22.
Biancoverde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Biancoverde For This Useful Post:
Old 13.03.2020, 18:22   #6
Neto MF
Boot Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBest View Post
Leader of Viking Empire wrote me, that he has discussed with his team wheter it makes any sense to invite me for one season or not. The answer was negative, so I will remain in HOSPICE for one more season, and then, hopefully, I will go to Ultimate to meet new players.
It will be a pleasure to have you on our team next season. I hope that our captain is able to effect this great hiring and that you enjoy staying with us and do not even want to try the Vikings team hahahha
Neto MF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Neto MF For This Useful Post:
Old 18.03.2020, 22:06   #7
TheBest

Default Next season

Hello everyone,

just quick annoucement.

Next season I am going to visit UltimateFC. Today Rasmus sent me an invitation and I accepted it. After next season, I will decide where to stay for the longer time.

Since then, good luck in this season !!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBest For This Useful Post:
Old 18.03.2020, 23:50   #8
OptimusPrime

Im really in disbelief how many Teams fight for such an unloyal Player. Just rather pick a lower skilled Player who stays to his Team, than a Player who could leave you any second/season.

Good Luck with that. But it wont bring you success for long.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19.03.2020, 02:43   #9
ddouglas
Bench Warmer

I understand what you mean and I agree with you,
but we all stay where we feel good, he still has doubts about the best place to stay and we canít change that,
I wish you luck is a good person!
Old 19.03.2020, 09:33   #10
TheBest

Default Hey Optimus !

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime View Post
than a Player who could leave you any second/season.

Good Luck with that. But it wont bring you success for long.
First of all: I am not leaving any of the clubs in a second, I always write a message to leader that next season I am going to another club, and until now, noone has troubles with it. So it's not "in a second".

Second: Why it wouldn't bring me a success for long? Changing 3 clubs won't bring success? I will be still training 300 endurance every day and if none of the top clubs would want me, I can find lower club as well, don't worry. :-) I don't know you, but I supposed you changed clubs more than 3 times, and I think it didn't bring you disappointment.

So thank you for your reaction, but bread won't be cheaper in this times, haha.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBest For This Useful Post: