SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 25.02.2011, 16:11   #1
Dannyboyyy

Exclamation Goal Scorer Charts

I was thinking, as i saw in the updates that will happen in march, they'll be doing a new league system and such..

I was thinking possibly, maybe they you could do a goal scorer chart to or something?

Then maybe a prize for top scorer, and 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. money or stars?

Also possibly adapt one into your team so you can see who's leading the charts within your own team..

This could also be done for, tackles won/lost. assists, passes completed, goals conceeded (GK), shots saved (GK) i guess its a bit more of an insentive to people to train their skills higher :ay:
Old 25.02.2011, 16:15   #2
Jhas
Substitute

I was just thinking the same. Although it only relates to Strikers, being able to see who has scored how many in my team would be great.

I would also love to see a top goal scorer with a reward when the league system comes into play.
Old 25.02.2011, 16:20   #3
Dannyboyyy

yeh it would be awsome.

Maybe the midfielders could get an assits chart though?
Be intresting!

And dont forget midfielders do tend to score alot to!

also maybe the could implement yellow and red cards.. and also do a chart on that or something??
Although that might have to be when the game is more popular?

Unless you dont get a match ban, you just get a fine of money depending on the card!
Old 25.02.2011, 17:29   #4
Constable Knocks
Academy Player

You also might want to have something like "Best 'Young' goalscorer" etc. to encourage newer players to attempts to do well, otherwise it's realsiticly only going to be the older players that always win the prizes, as they would have the higher stats.
Old 25.02.2011, 21:55   #5
Dannyboyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constable Knocks View Post
You also might want to have something like "Best 'Young' goalscorer" etc. to encourage newer players to attempts to do well, otherwise it's realsiticly only going to be the older players that always win the prizes, as they would have the higher stats.
I was thinking something like that to..

Would help keep the young players playing! Keep them intrested, give them and insentive
Old 26.02.2011, 10:00   #6
hindle
Academy Player

What about a save and tackle ratio aswell for the defenders and keepers. A passing percentage would be good for midfielders too. Then you can see who is the best at tackling, passing or saving shots.
Old 27.02.2011, 15:20   #7
Dannyboyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindle View Post
What about a save and tackle ratio aswell for the defenders and keepers. A passing percentage would be good for midfielders too. Then you can see who is the best at tackling, passing or saving shots.
yep this is the kinda thing im thinking of! just so show who's doing well in the league, individually!

also could implement a whole team sort of one?

Would be good to see this done!
Old 03.03.2011, 18:40   #8
MasterL
Boot Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboyyy View Post
I was thinking, as i saw in the updates that will happen in march, they'll be doing a new league system and such..

I was thinking possibly, maybe they you could do a goal scorer chart to or something?

Then maybe a prize for top scorer, and 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. money or stars?

Also possibly adapt one into your team so you can see who's leading the charts within your own team..

This could also be done for, tackles won/lost. assists, passes completed, goals conceeded (GK), shots saved (GK) i guess its a bit more of an insentive to people to train their skills higher :ay:
i agree on the goal scoring charts but also we should have top tackles ect and with the season they should be reset every 30 day and the top team/scorers/defenders ect should be rewarded every 30 days with new prizes eg special clothing that you can only get from coming in the top 10 special boosts that last 20days instead of 7 ect