SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > General

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15.09.2020, 15:25   #1
fee
Boot Cleaner

Default W5 fair play?

so i don't think it's okay if a very weak team, by arrangement (andreosky), removes all players from the team in the last game in order to lose even more against the leader and thus to decide the championship unfairly. does hospice, a very strong and good team, need something like this? Nevertheless, congratulations to hospice on winning the championship!
The Following User Says Thank You to fee For This Useful Post:
Old 15.09.2020, 16:53   #2
Galaxios
Boot Cleaner

We too agree on this is not a fair way to end the very exciting end of the season. We're shocked to see this as well especially now that Andrew also just deleted his account...

I have not and will never agree on this, so I'm very sorry it end up like this, but I can confirm no one at Hospice have asked for this to happen. We're as surprised to see a dummy-team as you.
Old 15.09.2020, 18:55   #3
alemonstro
Boot Cleaner

Rats are always rats.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alemonstro For This Useful Post:
Old 19.09.2020, 06:41   #4
Eraser

Two teams played 4 friendly matches, before the championship game, last match at the 10:49, during this friendly matches Andreosky played with 11 real players. At the 11:00, for the championship match all Andreosky's players have disappeared and allowed HOSPICE to win the championship. Who was interested in doing this disgusting thing? Why did Andrew (Paus Nefzen CO.MA) in the afternoon deleted his player? He was the captain of Andreosky. Now who is directing Andreosky, some HOSPICE multiplayer? Or someone who plays in HOSPICE, had Andrew's password? There are many irregularities, and a CO.MA. before leaving the game he had to clarify and punish the perpetrators of that disgusting episode. I opened a report, and I am exchanging some e-mails with HOLLE (thank you boss), to explain all the facts to him well. I hope the culprits will soon be removed from the game. There's no reason to brag about winning Season 13, it was just a disgusting scam
The Following User Says Thank You to Eraser For This Useful Post:
Old 19.09.2020, 17:17   #5
ddouglas
Bench Warmer

Thumbs down

I don't know why that,
on a server that is already dead,
a captain must play seriously at all times, and any result obtained should benefit only the team,
the fact that Andrew excluded himself does not mean that there is someone from HOSPICE within the team,
the more you are free to make any decision,
good game,
have a good time!
Old 19.09.2020, 17:57   #6
Eraser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglas View Post
I don't know why that,
on a server that is already dead,
a captain must play seriously at all times, and any result obtained should benefit only the team,
the fact that Andrew excluded himself does not mean that there is someone from HOSPICE within the team,
the more you are free to make any decision,
good game,
have a good time!
Who had an interest to removing Andreosky's players a few minutes before the championship game? What team won the championship thanks to this disgusting behavior? Doesn't Andrew deleted his player shortly after Fee's post in the forum? Andrew managed the tactics in Andreosky, maybe those who knew his password have a lot of sympathies for HOSPICE! Or it's a multi. There's no reason to brag about winning Season 13, it was just a disgusting scam
Old 19.09.2020, 18:24   #7
ddouglas
Bench Warmer

Thumbs down

to be honest I don't even know who you are,I do not boast about winning, because I play I win this is a fact,and I don't need to argue with you,
as I said, do what you think is best ^^

big HUG
Old 19.09.2020, 19:17   #8
Eraser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglas View Post
to be honest I don't even know who you are,I do not boast about winning, because I play I win this is a fact,and I don't need to argue with you,
as I said, do what you think is best ^^

big HUG
Andreosky (11cpu)-HOSPICE 0-8
Played 4 tests game till the 10:49, with real players. At the 11 gone the real players
This is a fact:MIRACLE
lucky you
Old 19.09.2020, 19:53   #9
thibinho
Academy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraser View Post
Two teams played 4 friendly matches, before the championship game, last match at the 10:49, during this friendly matches Andreosky played with 11 real players. At the 11:00, for the championship match all Andreosky's players have disappeared and allowed HOSPICE to win the championship. Who was interested in doing this disgusting thing? Why did Andrew (Paus Nefzen CO.MA) in the afternoon deleted his player? He was the captain of Andreosky. Now who is directing Andreosky, some HOSPICE multiplayer? Or someone who plays in HOSPICE, had Andrew's password? There are many irregularities, and a CO.MA. before leaving the game he had to clarify and punish the perpetrators of that disgusting episode. I opened a report, and I am exchanging some e-mails with HOLLE (thank you boss), to explain all the facts to him well. I hope the culprits will soon be removed from the game. There's no reason to brag about winning Season 13, it was just a disgusting scam
it doesn't seem good and right stuff to accuse others of having multi in other teams and influencing the results, without any proof.
Especially when you are the first to have a lot of multis everywhere, you should practice common sense and keep quiet. Instead of crying like a sissy.
Old 19.09.2020, 21:48   #10
Galaxios
Boot Cleaner

Okay now you listen here. Jeffo, Hulk and I was talking about the tactics before the game. We played a lot of friendlies to see how much we should do to win the match, as it was title deciding. None of us have ANY access to Andreosky AT ALL and we never did ANYTHING with their tactics. I am really unhappy to why Andrew did that. I even messaged him asking why he did that and he wrote to me: "Randomness"
I can send you the picture if you don't believe me.
We all wanted to do our best before the match, but we never wanted to play against 11 dummy players, so for you to accuse us of cheating without us doing anything is really not good. You can ask Leander to go through all of our IP-adress and see if any on Andreosky uses the same, because they do not!

Last edited by Galaxios; 19.09.2020 at 22:21.
The Following User Says Thank You to Galaxios For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread