Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Accolades & Critics

Notices

View Poll Results: Was W5 is succesful?
Yes 15 83.33%
No 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23.03.2020, 18:46   #1
Defensor

Default Final server W5 - Success or not?

A month and a half passed from that probably final server of the game, so I want to ask you that this server was fun, enjoyable or not? W4 hasn't poll like that so I decided to make one for this server. I'm encouraging you to leave a post of your thoughts about this server

Last edited by Defensor; 24.03.2020 at 11:34.
Defensor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Defensor For This Useful Post:
Old 25.03.2020, 01:55   #2
Biancoverde
First Team Player

Exclamation THE ( SAD ) TRUTH

THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR THE OLD COMMUNITY PLAYERS WHO REMEMBER ...

No it was not a success .

The only server that was a big success was only W1 . Not even w2 , w3 , w4 .

On W1 many players made players there , invested money ( you can see how many team are actually existing with max bonus and the ranks … top 50 with 50.000 skill points where on w2 you are top 15 on w3 top 10 and on w4 top 5 … ) . If someone from here played on W1 for sure he remembers the competition there … on 1st league we had many teams for the title and 5 more competitive teams to do our lives difficult … And many teams were coming like atomic bombs from leagues 5,4,3,2 … But playa made the fault and trapped with the money they earned and did no updates or add something to the game and when w2 made the sadness from the community was so big that from 150.000 players on w1 only 15.000 on w2 … with less competition than w1 but quite good … It was a last chance to re-live the game but playa again nothing … after w2 , on w3 , w4 and w5 only some companies from w1 continue and some typical players who can be found on w1 w2 w3 w4 with the same name … the game was held due to some companies which liked the game as on w5 you can see that the most of teams are the same as w3 w4 with the same members only the name of the team changes!!! …. It was sure that the game would close … on Greece many discussion had done about the close of the game ( from 2013 !!!!!!!!! ) and we know that if this continue the game close and now on greek server there are only 10-20 people who train … and we had a BIG community …..

For me a game like soccer star as an idea will never exist I just love it and I have many friends here and I will keep contact with them , with some I have lost and I never played this game due to I enjoyed it so much but because the company I had was the value of soccerstar that bring me to connection with people WORLDWIDE internation ……. on the other hand it was the WORST MISTAKE that I have ever seen in my gaming life that PLAYA did nothing for the game when W1 was on the TOP and the community was so alive ……. a word with greek roots come to my mind for what playa did

autocatastrophy !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Biancoverde; 25.03.2020 at 02:02.
Biancoverde is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Biancoverde For This Useful Post:
Old 25.03.2020, 11:23   #3
Jeffo2000
International Player

In terms of competitiveness so far: Not really a success but:

Currently we have 4 "top" teams in the first league: Viking Empire, FC Ultimate, Infamous FC and HOSPICE. After that we have IFK Göteborg and NoLeg, who could, on any day, sneak a point away from the top 4 teams. With Koole Kidz Klub joining the first league from the coming season onwards, and Portugal in probably 2 seasons, you're looking at 8 really good teams in the 1st league (If all stays the same ofcourse). When that happens, I think we've got a good amount of competitive teams in the league. But ofcourse, that's only if all of these things above happen
Old 25.03.2020, 17:07   #4
Biancoverde
First Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffo2000 View Post
In terms of competitiveness so far: Not really a success but:

Currently we have 4 "top" teams in the first league: Viking Empire, FC Ultimate, Infamous FC and HOSPICE. After that we have IFK Göteborg and NoLeg, who could, on any day, sneak a point away from the top 4 teams. With Koole Kidz Klub joining the first league from the coming season onwards, and Portugal in probably 2 seasons, you're looking at 8 really good teams in the 1st league (If all stays the same ofcourse). When that happens, I think we've got a good amount of competitive teams in the league. But ofcourse, that's only if all of these things above happen
All of these …...
.....Because the fact that the game will close on some months and moreover due to free

Imagine to be without these 2 conditions.

In the end , on w3 4 teams on w4 4 teams on w5 again 4 top teams . Lucky one ?