SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Club Section > W5 International > Club Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Club Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your club and recruit new members!

Old 20.04.2020, 16:05   #11
Alanis
Academy Player

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglas View Post
good luck, it won't be easy, the hospice wall will be in front of you
Our next big match will be right against you, get ready because we have no obstacles this season!
Rahn and Medix are very hungry for goals, in midfield we have the pharaoh RamsEs who wants to destroy you aboard an Apache xD
And don't forget that Batista has arrived, he is a very famous wrestler, if I were you I wouldn't make him angry otherwise you would really hurt: P
And then well, we also have a pretty wall and then I'm in the middle

Alanis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alanis For This Useful Post:
Old 21.04.2020, 00:05   #12
ddouglas
Bench Warmer

Cool

I really like this,
makes me anxious, we are ready
Old 22.04.2020, 20:16   #13
Alanis
Academy Player

Wink Wow

This season is incredible, everyone is afraid of winning
So far there has been no victory in any direct clash in the top 5, a record!!!
At the moment we are first with +2 points on Viking, Goteborg and Infamous and + 4 points on Hospice.
But Hospice has closed with direct confrontations, Infamous and Viking have a direct clash, while we and Goteborg have 2, a fiery ending is shaping up!!!

We Fighters leave tomorrow morning at 11 am against Goteborg at home, and then close tomorrow evening in the fearsome Viking Arena.
The draw this morning against Hospice gave us a lot of morale, unfortunately we had 2 very heavy expulsions (that of Apache in the 4th minute!!!) which conditioned us a lot, but we also had the opportunity to take the lead, unfortunately the our MeDix this time was not as cynical as usual.
Same fate for Jopati who had to surrender twice to our insurmountable Nivek, who this season is proving to be a great goalkeeper.
P.S. Very important note, I stopped a very launched Heart Attack who was going to shoot

Goteborg and Viking are warned, we are hungry for points and even if both of you have strengthened, we do not fear you... your strikers know that "The Queen" is waiting for them!!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alanis For This Useful Post:
Old 28.04.2020, 07:35   #14
Alanis
Academy Player

Exclamation Ready for the derby

Yesterday Viking broke the infinite chain of draws in the key matches that have characterized this season from the beginning.
In fact, they managed to place two very important victories in one day, against Hospice and Goteborg, which lead them ahead of all the other rivals.
But the first place is still ours. Or at least, it's ours until 11 am.
Because this morning there is one of the most loved derby of the server, Fight Club - Infamous FC !!!
If we win, we remain first at +2 on Viking, who would remain the only real rival waiting for the direct match on the last day.
If Infamous FC wins, however, we lose 1st place in favor of Viking and Infamous, but we remain at -1 and therefore we are still in the game
If we draw, well ... we're all still in the game!
The time has come to win this blessed title for us too, so have a good match at all and especially long live to w5 !!!

Last edited by Alanis; 28.04.2020 at 07:36.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alanis For This Useful Post:
Old 28.04.2020, 11:01   #15
Alanis
Academy Player

Wink

And the result was a fantastic, incredible, stratospheric ... 0-0 !!!
What can I say, game played with too much fear of losing from both teams.
The only great occasion of the match, shot by BiancoVerde incredibly saved by our Nivek !!!
Now the season hangs in balance, we have three direct match to play and we don't want to give anything away.
We do not make this new w6 take away the beautiful challenges of the w5, next season there will also be RELOADED in 1st league, it will be an even more beautiful and exciting season than this!
Who will win the title?

Last edited by Alanis; 28.04.2020 at 11:02.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alanis For This Useful Post:
Old 03.05.2020, 07:10   #16
Alanis
Academy Player

Unhappy Last season for the Queen

This will officially be my last season in the Fight Club.
After many beautiful seasons together, I made this decision because I won't have much time to play anymore and I think it's time for me to abandon the fight for the title, in favor of some less strong team where I can help even without training 300 minutes at the day.
I know I can enjoy happy hour if I want, but I always have to get there and it won't always be possible.

So this will be my last season as a big player, whether I win or not, it will already be a victory to have been able to fight so far.
Do not send me offers because I will not play in any other team for the title and I will not be seated by anyone
I have already chosen a 3rd league team to go to play from next season, to end on a high note.

Who knows me knows that then, especially in the summer, I always stop playing (true Thibinho?).
I wish everyone a good season and long life to Fight Club!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alanis For This Useful Post:
Old 03.05.2020, 13:52   #17
Neto MF
Boot Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanis View Post
This will officially be my last season in the Fight Club.
After many beautiful seasons together, I made this decision because I won't have much time to play anymore and I think it's time for me to abandon the fight for the title, in favor of some less strong team where I can help even without training 300 minutes at the day.
I know I can enjoy happy hour if I want, but I always have to get there and it won't always be possible.

So this will be my last season as a big player, whether I win or not, it will already be a victory to have been able to fight so far.
Do not send me offers because I will not play in any other team for the title and I will not be seated by anyone
I have already chosen a 3rd league team to go to play from next season, to end on a high note.

Who knows me knows that then, especially in the summer, I always stop playing (true Thibinho?).
I wish everyone a good season and long life to Fight Club!
that sad. a huge loss for all of us who like to play with stars and against the best ever!
Neto MF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neto MF For This Useful Post:
Old 06.05.2020, 14:11   #18
lukkev

Default The Lords home are beaten!

After a exciting match where we used all power, we beat the Lords (home) now with 2-1!
Now we must the Lords in their stadium, what will be very hard
lukkev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lukkev For This Useful Post:
Old 11.05.2020, 23:28   #19
Alanis
Academy Player

Exclamation My substitute

As you know, from next season I will leave the Fight Club to go to a 3rd league team that will probably be promoted to 2nd.
But already this season my presence in the club has disappeared, in fact I no longer have the time and desire to be interested in the game and I am doing these training sessions only thanks to happy hour.
In 2 days I will finish training at 3 bars a day to make only one, the queen is inexorably coming to the end of her reign.

Who will take her place?
Fight Club primarily evaluates an over 10,000 midfielder, but only the captain will decide for the recruitment
Anyone wishing to propose, contact him directly in game!

Last edited by Alanis; 11.05.2020 at 23:30.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alanis For This Useful Post:
Old 21.05.2020, 10:27   #20
lukkev

Default End of Season 6 and big transfer news!

After a very good season 6, where we won 29 games and 5 draws... it was sadly not enough to win the championship.. i dont want to talk about the reasons anymore, i will let talk on the pitch

But we got some new players!

Welcome to Ale and God, who come from Infamous FC and welcome back Kaos!
lukkev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lukkev For This Useful Post: