SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Club Section > W2 International > Player Profiles

Notices

Player Profiles Introduce your SoccerStar

Old 31.10.2019, 10:22   #51
Biancoverde
First Team Player

Default 41.000!

And a new epic shocks !

my team now ( DIAMOND LEGENDS ) is too strong!

W4 : Clockwork Pedre , Champions season 2 , 8 , 10 & 20 with Carpe Diem / Captain of CARPE DIEM

W5: BiancoVerde / Captain of Infamous FC

Biancoverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.10.2019, 21:04   #52
ddouglas
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biancoverde View Post

And a new epic shocks !

my team now ( DIAMOND LEGENDS ) is too strong!
that s nice,
the gladiators are waiting for their team in league 1

good luck
Old 28.12.2019, 00:27   #53
Biancoverde
First Team Player

Unhappy The End of an amazing Journey

After 9 years to this game from 2011 , as soccer star will be closed i will leace too . I don't know when but i will leave.

I started on 2011 with 5 friends from school and we had the team Infamous FC ( one of the best on s1 GR ) . Then i start on S2 gr on Man United FC ( many champions there ) and on s3 on GR with Maya ( top 1 Mid there ) ....

On 2011-2014 i played with so much fun , i met many people from greek server , many rivalries , many anxious games , and a lot of fun .

On 2014 ( 9 october ) it was a new page for soccerstar and for me ... W1 opened ... There i was at FC MAD HOUSE ( one time champion ) and then to La Roja ... My germans friends gave up from mad house , there with them i learned a lot of taktiks for diffucult and crucial games and they helped me so much ...

But then on 1st July ... W2 opened ... There a new stereotype Character of SoccerStar borned ... The " BiancoVerde" . I started to kick for Dream Elite and we made history there ... i was on top levels and i played with so much fun as you can see with all my posts on this topic .... Then i changed many teams when i left dream elite because i stopped 300 ... world cookies , reloaded , gladiators , revolution and much more , i met so many people and we had an amazing time there ... so much passion . After all of that i decided to build a new legend team " Diamond Legends " ... a team which was top 5 on w2 and now is on top 2 !!

On w3 i made Diamond Legends too ... a team which on 1st season of the game finished top 3 !! and then we break and i joined FC Berlin ... there with chaosentchen and ehremann we built an amazing team , those guys were amazing and we had an amazing time all together .. glad to met them

on w4 with my family CARPE DIEM .... many titles , some of us had already gave up some continue ... gerit ( fee ) , gabriel ( alemonster ) , eric ( pain ) , dani ( sky ) , akka , jeffo , were all amazing ... we keep fighting until this moment .. i am now captain of this team and i am proud of it this was my 1st team and were i will finish my career on soccer star

--> About soccer star what to tell . i can describe it as my childhood gaming career . I was never interested of cod , gta , fortnite etc ... I was so relaxed when i was on pc and soccerstar was the ideal game for me .. with no stress , no sacrifices from personal life i was always active every day ( some months i was inactive due to studies , etc ) ... Now with university i started again because it is so easy to play with no stress and you can log in to see your friends ( especially on w4 carpe diem .. ) . The good thing is that soccer star made me connect with so much people ... i met so many i can't even count how many .. every year and new faces and personalities for me .. it was amazing ... i was never inactive on chat so all knew me of my team i was part of ... I still remember the first days on these games ... when a sunny day on afternoon i was at home and i discovered this game it was a nice experience for me

Thanks all guys that i met you i am glad that we had an amazing time all together here . feelings i feel now are strange because i can't make real the fact that we will miss each other.

Thanks all once again

The youngster BiancoVerde ( 2011-2020 )

W4 : Clockwork Pedre , Champions season 2 , 8 , 10 & 20 with Carpe Diem / Captain of CARPE DIEM

W5: BiancoVerde / Captain of Infamous FC

Biancoverde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Biancoverde For This Useful Post: