SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Club Section > W5 International > Players looking for a Club

Notices

Players looking for a Club Not in a club yet? Introduce yourself and describe why YOU should be recruted...

Old 29.03.2020, 18:04   #1
Jeffo2000
International Player

Default Midfielder (5.3k) looking for a new club

Hey all,

After a 2nd spell with HOSPICE, i'm looking for a new club to join.

First of all: To those thinking "Oh he's joining another club again, he's so unloyal" me and my teammates at HOSPICE talked about the current situation, they currently have 12 players, and I'm the worst one of them there, so it is best for me to join another team, because all of the players at HOSPICE deserve to be playing all of the games. We had a good talk about it, and I am most certainly looking forward to being reunited with them somewhere in the future if the opportunity arrises.

That does however mean, that I'm currently looking for a new team to play for, I'm a 5.3k points midfielder, I train 300 endurance daily and I contribute in the chat if the opportunity is there (Preferably English). If your team is interested in a active midfielder with a lot of experience, message me ingame on W5: Jeffo. I'll be making my decision if/when the perfect club arrives.

Kind regards

Jeffo

EDIT: Club found. Thanks for those that sent messages!

W5: Jeffo - Viking Empire
W6: Socrates - Dark World

Last edited by Jeffo2000; 30.03.2020 at 00:00.
Jeffo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jeffo2000 For This Useful Post: