SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 13.06.2016, 21:04   #11
Leander
Community Manager

That's what I have been doing for years. The role of a community manager is to listen and talk to you, the community, and then forward your feedback to the devs. I keep forwarding what you like, what you dislike but it is up to the devs to change the game and update the game.

SoccerStar Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com
Leander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.06.2016, 21:07   #12
Biancoverde
Bench Warmer

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
That's what I have been doing for years. The role of a community manager is to listen and talk to you, the community, and then forward your feedback to the devs. I keep forwarding what you like, what you dislike but it is up to the devs to change the game and update the game.
Make a big effort , and if those applyed, I will make you a god
Biancoverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.07.2016, 12:58   #13
Jessy B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle OS View Post
-cut-
I totally agree (i cut cause it's a wall sry xD) especially for the stars point. A shopper player can grow up x3, a normal player x1. It's really toooo much.
Sadly the game after bed remove run in a wrong direction...
i left 3-4 years ago, come back now for playing again with some friends but i not have so much hope in playa games. Just playing for fun a bit and chatting.
Jessy B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14.06.2018, 19:52   #14
Ilovefeyenoord2

this game is nearly dead. only few active people on the dutch server. i think less than 40 or something. there are no new people which join because playa dont know anymore what promotion is. 6/7 years ago i joined this game because i saw it on a banner at onlinesoccermanager. this need to change, the only thing playa is doing with this game: stupid starevents with 20% discount.
Ilovefeyenoord2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06.09.2018, 19:56   #15
Sikreto
Boot Cleaner

Some more aspects to implement in the game that doesn't require so much effort from the devs:

Creating season-top lists based for each role:

Striker - number of goals
Midfielder - number of assists
Defender - number of tackles
Goalkeeper - number of saves

EDIT: The top 10 for each role could get some kind of reward:

Top1 - 2 epic items + 10x gold + 10y fame
Top2 - 2 epic items + 8x gold + 8y fame
Top3 - 1 epic item + 6x gold + 6y fame
Top4 and 5- 1epic item + 4x gold + 4y fame
Top6-10 - 2x gold + 2y fame

Each ranking can also have the success rate (e.g. striker has 15 goals in 20 kicks, so he has 75% success rate).

------------------------

Periodic championship:

Each x number of seasons (for example, 2 seasons), there will be a championship. Every team from first league, and the top5 teams of each group of the second league can participate. The championship consists in 8 groups (each with 4 teams), where each team plays against each other (inside the group). After 3 games, the best 2 from each group go to the next phase (16 better teams). Then is just like the championships we know: the winner advances till we get the champion!

-----------------------------

More colors based on skill level:

Really small update, add more colors after we get the 10k-red color. There are plenty of examples: blue, brown, grey, black (of course, they're in a more dark aspect). 10k is too low for long-term players (you get it in probably 2 months of 300wellness everyday).

Each one are small things, without fancy new designs and are not that "creative", just following the normal real life football themes.

Last edited by Sikreto; 07.09.2018 at 12:45.
Sikreto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sikreto For This Useful Post: