SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Community Area > Forum Games > Miracle's Game Corner

Notices

Old 04.08.2018, 23:43   #31
junjie
Club Hero

Default Relic 3 - Round 2 Proposal

Story
As Ellyca insisted on making the proposal for the Relic of Time, she took quite some time to choose as well. However, unlike Dastro, she actually chose the group for it. "I chose Aiko, Miracle, Dark and myself. Remember that just one saboteur is not enough to fail this mission", she said. She was right, as in the info it said that at least 2 saboteurs were needed to somehow fail the recovery. She continued: "So... I think I should follow the trend. If you agree, you should stand up and if you disagree, you should stay seated." It was now up to everyone to decide whether they agreed with this group or not...

Standings
- Secured relics: 1
- Sabotaged relics: 1

Participants (alphabetical order)
- Aiko
- Dark
- Dastro
- Ellyca
- Miracle
- Roger Pingeon
- Xthierry

bold = proposer of this relic's round
underlined = proposal for this relic's round

- Everyone has to send me a PM now with "I accept the proposal" or "I refuse the proposal" (including the one who made the proposal, Ellyca)

Deadline (for everyone): 07-08-2018 1:00 (UTC+1:00)

junjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08.08.2018, 00:11   #32
junjie
Club Hero

Default Relic 3 - End

Story
The outcome was different from previous proposals. Dastro was sitting, as usual. However, Xthierry and Robert Pingeon joined him, as it seems all 3 of them wanted to decline this proposal. That left us with Aiko, Dark, Ellyca and Miracle, who all were in the relic and chose to accept it. And so, the proposal this time was barely accepted, as 4 people accepted and 3 declined. Although more people than usual declined, it was still majority that accepted. Was this actually a good proposal? Either way, it there was not much that could be done anymore. It was now up to Aiko, Dark, Ellyca and Miracle to recover the Relic of Time...

Standings
- Sabotaged relics: 1

- Aiko
- Dark
- Dastro
- Ellyca
- Miracle
- Roger Pingeon
- Xthierry

- Keep in mind that some votes may be because of inactivity
- Majority accepted the proposal, so now any saboteur in the proposal has the chance to sabotage
- Aiko, Dark, Ellyca and Miracle will now try to get the relic (remember that at least 2 saboteurs is needed if you want to sabotage).
- The proposed people (only if they are a saboteur) have to send me a PM now with "I secure" or "I sabotage"

Also I would like to apologise for being a day late, as I was on a trip the whole day, which meant that I did not have any time at all to post the result. However, from now on I think I should be able to update around the time of the deadline.

Deadline (for any proposed saboteur): 09-08-2018 1:30 (UTC+1:00)

Last edited by junjie; 08.08.2018 at 00:15. Reason: Adding an extra note
Old 09.08.2018, 00:58   #33
junjie
Club Hero

Default Relic 4 - Round 1 Start

Story
It seemed that there started to be some doubt in the proposals, even though they were made by different people. As there was one relic sabotaged, it was clear that people started to suspect each other, however the proposal was still quickly accepted. Those who were not in the proposal for the Relic of Time did not have to wait for very long. Even though there were a minimum of 2 saboteurs required to sabotage the relic, they did not seem cheerful when the proposed group returned. The relic had seemingly been sabotaged by 2 saboteurs. Suddenly, the boss showed up again, once again furious. It did not take long before he started screaming with rage. "How did you manage to get this sabotaged? This required 2 saboteurs!" he shouted. He kept going for a while, but in the end he said: "If you cannot bring me the last 2 relics, you will die." Leaving you with fear, he vanished as usual. It seemed that everyone was looking sad. Only one sabotage left for the saboteurs to win. Finally, Miracle stepped forward. "We cannot let the saboteurs win!"he said, "I have to make the proposal now. It now all comes down to this..."

Standings
- Sabotaged relics: 2

- Aiko
- Dark
- Dastro
- Ellyca
- Miracle
- Roger Pingeon
- Xthierry

- We will now go onto the next relic (4, the Relic of Sorrow)
- Ellyca was the last person to propose, so the first proposer for this relic is Miracle.

Deadline (for Miracle): 10-08-2018 2:00 (UTC+1:00)

Old 09.08.2018, 09:07   #34
Dark

I think Ellyca must be saboteur. She proposes that, and she was in the two relics that were sabotaged.... Better don't let her going for more relics....

Dark, Captain of Red Fury
Spanish
Player

Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2018, 15:19   #35
junjie
Club Hero

Default Relic 4 - Round 1 Proposal

Story
"In my opinion, Aiko, Dastro and Robert Pingeon are suited for this relic", said Miracle. This was a very important proposal, as 2 of the relics already had been sabotaged. This meant that if this relic got sabotaged, it would mean that the saboteurs would win. He continued: "Just like the other proposals, make it clear whether you agree or disagree with this." These words left everyone with doubt, as only one proposed saboteur was needed to end all of this...

Standings
- Sabotaged relics: 2

- Aiko
- Dark
- Dastro
- Ellyca
- Miracle
- Roger Pingeon
- Xthierry

- Everyone has to send me a PM now with "I accept the proposal" or "I refuse the proposal" (including the one who made the proposal, Miracle)

Deadline (for everyone): 11-08-2018 16:30 (UTC+1:00)

Old 10.08.2018, 12:16   #36
junjie
Club Hero

Default END

Story
It was clear that the majority chose to accept the proposal again. Robert Pingeon, Dark, Aiko, Xthierry and Miracle were choosing to accept the proposal. While Dastro and Ellyca refused it. Was it a good choice to let Robert Pingeon, Aiko and Dastro go to the Relic of Sorrow? The agents had to secure both remaining relics to win, while the saboteurs only needed one more sabotage to win. There was no point back. The majority agreed the proposal. And thus, Aiko, Dastro and Robert Pingeon departed. It seemed an innocent group and the rest waited patiently. After a certain amount of time, Aiko and Dastro returned, while Robert Pingeon was missing. It was at that moment that the rest noticed that Miracle and Dark were also missing. The boss suddenly reappeared. "You have disappointed me. I followed this whole session and noticed you have made so many mistakes that I have made a list", he said. He grabbed a long piece of paper from his pocket and shouted every single word he wrote down. Afterwards, he sighed and then made a sign. Suddenly you were all surrounded by men in black with guns. They shot all of you, while the saboteurs escaped before this all happened.

Notes (I will skip the next phase, as the saboteurs have basically won now)
- Miracle's proposal has been accepted by Xthierry, Aiko, Miracle, Robert Pingeon and Dark
- Miracle's proposal has been refused by Ellyca and Dastro
- Dastro was the whole game inactive, so I just assumed he would be inactive again and besides that, his vote would not make a difference
- Majority accepted the proposal, so now any saboteur in the proposal has the chance to sabotage
- The fourth relic (Relic of Sorrow) has been sabotaged
- There was 1 saboteur in the proposal
- This means that the saboteurs have the majority of the relics, so they win

Actions (warning: kinda big wall of text)

My analysis (warning: very big wall of text, but seriously worth it to understand the game to its fullest)

Final notes
- I want to thank everyone for participating and even though this was the very first time, I think it went better than I had originally expected. It was also my first time to lead this as well. I had to come up with the relics, their requirements and effects, which I originally planned with 8 people and adjusted it right before we started. This may have caused the game to seem unfair towards the agents. However, in my opinion the agents definitely had a chance in the end, so I would say it was fairly balanced after all.
- If there are any questions you would like to ask or feedback you would like to give, just make a post in the topic.

See you in the next game!

Last edited by junjie; 10.08.2018 at 12:19. Reason: Adding the last part of actions
The Following User Says Thank You to junjie For This Useful Post:
Old 10.08.2018, 12:28   #37
Miracle OS
Captain

Well, I already knew the saboteurs ofcourse. I've made a sensible story for myself, if I wasn't the saboteur. It was pretty obvious and clear that Dastro wasn't and Dark was a saboteur. But Ellyca and Aiko were easy to blame for being a saboteur because of my story.

I convinced Xthierry personally that I was not a saboteur and Ellyca was for sure one. Then I said Aiko or Roger was a saboteur as well, knowing Roger was one. But in every lie there has to be some thruth to be a good lie!

Nice game Junjie, although I think not everyone gets it.

Koekjuh | El Capitano
Miracle OS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miracle OS For This Useful Post:
Old 10.08.2018, 12:33   #38
Aiko
Captain

the game was great and i think i get it better now. thanks for the host junjie, looking forware to more of you ^^

Aiko is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aiko For This Useful Post:
Old 10.08.2018, 14:13   #39
Roger Pingeon

I agree. The game was brilliant, especially as a saboteur. I wanna play it again!

But remember this: My name isn't Robert Pingeon; it's Roger Pingeon
Roger Pingeon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roger Pingeon For This Useful Post:
Old 10.08.2018, 15:14   #40
junjie
Club Hero

Wow, I have never noticed I typed it wrong until now. I think I might have mixed up your name with a name from someone else.

My apologies!

The Following User Says Thank You to junjie For This Useful Post: